Friday 18 May 2018

18 May 2018, Trelawney (White Acres)

White Acres, Guru festival day 5 todday, another distinctly average peg in Trelawney 29 being my home for the day. I started by nicking a nice carp from in front of peg 30’s platform in the first five minutes then after a quick dabble on the short pole and feeder it was time to start spraying casters and fishing the long pole shallow for those pesky F1s.
 
Nice and sunny to the left
 
I gave it a good go for two hours and whilst I caught quite a few I knew I was lagging behind Tony Evans and Craig Meadows to my right and both of the anglers to my left so I decided to sack it off and focus on fishing to the vacant platform in the hope of catching some proper carp. This worked well for 90 minutes though another poor last hour left me on a slightly frustrating 65-9-0 for 6 points, miles behind Steve Clark but tantalisingly close to Phil Canning and Bryan Travis who weighed 75 and 76 pounds from the two end pegs.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment