Sunday 3 December 2017

03 December 2017, Middle Lake (Gold Valley)

Nice day on a brutally peggy Middle Lake at Gold Valley today - this lake is absolutely stuffed with fish (apparently they are going to add some more water to the lake next week there are now that many fish in there) but last week's frosts have seen the fish shoal-up in typical winter mode.
   
Middle Lake, peg 73
   
Unusually (and in complete contrast to last winter) the fish have collected in the centre of the lake where there are no obvious features or cover! Luckily for me I landed on peg 73 and somehow manged to winkle out 39 F1s and my first ever ide for a match winning 52-14-0, with Dan Blackwell in second place on the peg to my left and Anthony Thomas in third place on the peg to my right. I'm probably going to blank next weekend so I'm going to enjoy it while I can!!!
 
More tea vicar?
 
Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment