Sunday 21 August 2016

21 August 2016, Pittance Lake (Willinghurst)

Another trip to Willinghurst today - due to club bookings the open match was limited to New Lake and Pittance Lake so having never even seen Pittance I was hoping for a draw on New Lake (I know what I like and I like what I know and all that). As a result I drew on Pittance - peg 16 (normally a good omen), a nice looking end peg with a nice corner to chuck into and with the wind blowing in there too I was confident of getting a few pulls.
  
For pity's sake
  
    
 
However it wasn't to be and I could only manage one small carp on the feeder and a succession of crayfish on the 5m line - though I can't decide if the highlight of the day was watching Kris Fields spending an hour up a tree cutting down branches or seeing Claire 'Bagger' Hollis fishing opposite Stevie Gardener and beating him 39lb to 23!!!
    
Until next time ...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment