Sunday 23 February 2014

23 February 2014, Pond 4 (MBK Coloured Ponds)

I'm not going to dwell on this match as for one reason or another I found the whole day rather uninspiring - I think ultimately I was undone by a longing for those glorious summer days where the sun is shining and the fish are feeding freely!

The weather matched my mood!



Today's match was a return to the Coloured Ponds at MBK and as per usual I managed to avoid a favoured corner peg by country mile! In fact I drew the peg next to the one I'd drawn last time at this venue (last time I was on Pond 4 peg 6, this time I was on peg 7) but unlike last time I couldn't put a run of skimmers together and in the end I weighed 3-11-0, mainly due to a bright orange goldfish that was certainly the brightest thing about the day!!!

"Roll on summer" I say!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment